Forum Jump:

Just learned that I knew the pilot of the plane that crashed...
We weren't friends per se but I had talked with him several times at some events related to Augusta University and he went to high school with my sister.  Spent quite a while with him about a month ago at the Augusta University/Ga Southern baseball game here.

He was a very nice guy with a wife and young son.
I work at AU and know several people that knew him.  I didn’t.  My wife works with his wife. Seems she was on the way to work, and called to tell work she was bringing breakfast.  Next thing they know, she came rushing in to bring them the breakfast, and said she can’t stay because she “just had a feeling” it was her husband involved.  Then she drove over there, and found out. 
My wife has a friend that teaches at their little boy’s school.  She texted my wife and said all the teachers knew by then, but of course, couldn’t/wouldn’t/shouldn’t tell him.  But they were all tearing up, just watching the little boy playing.
Sucks.
Tell your friends and family you love them.
We saw on the news. Did they say what caused it?
(05-03-2024, 01:52 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

I knew him.  You know my growing up best friends (golf cart people). Jason lived in the same col de sac two doors away in West Lake He always wanted to play basketball with us and we always picked on him in a good way.  He was a great dude