Forum Jump:

Ran into an issue last night
Database ended up corrupted beyond repair. Having to rebuild the forum from scratch again. Everyone will need to re-register so that I can switch your memberships over again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Slowly getting there. May have this done by Sunday. Looks like TEE wanted us to stay in thread view a little longer.
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
Test
(12-16-2023, 09:59 AM)Replying to ToccoaDog

Looks good.
Pretty much there with the exception of sweetriver countdown. Will finish that up and we should be set. All that would be left is moving posts over like TRD's posts (sure he's hating me by now for losing all his hard work moving them over), recipes, etc. So everyone sign up one last time so I can finally put this to bed. And YES I backed up the database!
Thanks theTODD, you are still the man!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-16-2023, 04:15 PM)Replying to DawgDaddy

Thanks. Been a long night.
All that's left is to move TEE's last post over and we're all set. If you have any recipes you may want to copy and paste them over as well.
TEE's last post is moved. This week I'll start on the recipes. If you have a recipe posted on the main board copy and paste it over please.
Thanks for everything, Todd. Sorry you had to deal with technology being ... well, technology.