Forum Jump:

Judkins to tOSU...Heard Ole Mrs was his best offer
and wanted to come back but Lame told him to walk.  Took the next best one.

https://twitter.com/On3sports/status/174...1_&ref_url=
why would Lame Kitten tell him to walk? Does he like losing to us?
(01-09-2024, 09:54 AM)Replying to Concourse E

Locker room cancer from what I read.  Dart asked Joey Freshwater to remove him from the bowl game due to his attitude.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]

because they repeatedly ask for and got more NIL.  They finally cut bait.  And the culture problems woody mentioned
(01-09-2024, 10:00 AM)Replying to Toasty B

because they repeatedly ask for and got more NIL.  They finally cut bait.  And the culture problems woody mentioned
[/quote]

I should have added, addition by subtraction.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
Innerestin'. Bammer seemed to be getting a lot of chatter. Guess they stayed away cuz of the attitude.
Course they did deal with jumanji for 2 yrs
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
(01-09-2024, 10:15 AM)Replying to DawgWood

McCellan was threatening them with the portholio but I think they ride with him and Haynes and Miller and younger croots

Roydell Williams transferred to The Tallahassee Mercenary Outpost

From ReggyReb on the SECRants
We agreed to a number.

He came back and asked for more.

We said we’ve made you one of the highest paid RBs in college football we aren’t giving you more. He left and went to Ohio State and word is he’s making less.

I made some stupid mistakes in my late teens and early 20s. Can’t think of any that cost me $200k +. I hope he does well there and in the NFL.

From PankReb on the SECRants
 He signed an NIL deal for 2-years, $850k(reportedly) early last offseason. He then had a worse season and demanded more money and an improved OLine before the season even ended. Both parties agreed upon a higher NIL before the bowl game. He then came back demanding more money even after having a very sub-par showing in the Peach Bowl. He was shown the door at that point.

There's also evidence that he's lost the respect of his teammates. A lot of reports of Dart telling Kiffin that Judkins was causing problems on the field and that he needed to be taken out. Video of linemen staring right at him and walking past instead of helping him up. Both happening in the Peach Bowl.
Im disliking college football more everyday.