Forum Jump:

We lost a few trees...
But no damage to our buildings. It was a rocky night for sure. Finally fell asleep around 0300. That's about when the weather started to ease. Long night.
(01-09-2024, 10:01 AM)Replying to gulfportdawg

GP…where you stays?  Aren’t you down around Albeeny?

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:01 AM)Replying to gulfportdawg

(01-09-2024, 10:04 AM)Replying to GriffWoody

[/quote]
 I was raised in Albany but left in 1976. Never lived there again. We live in Stone County, Ms. 9 Miles south of Wiggins. Lived in Gulfport from 1991-2020. You couldn't pay me to ever live in Albany again.
Gotcha. I’m heading in your general vicinity. Be in New Orleans, Covington, Red Stick this week.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(01-09-2024, 10:28 AM)Replying to gulfportdawg

[/quote]
 I was raised in Albany but left in 1976. Never lived there again. We live in Stone County, Ms. 9 Miles south of Wiggins. Lived in Gulfport from 1991-2020. You couldn't pay me to ever live in Albany again.
[/quote]

I bet you have some good seafood joints down that way.
Safe is the main thang!!
Much less severe in NWGA than predicted. Lots of rain, over 3”, but max recorded winds in my area were just over 20 mph.