Forum Jump:

Stuck in the Chicago airport for a while this morning if anyone…
Wants to meet and fight.   I’m in the mood….  Not really, but, I’m not too happy either.
You can entertain yerself reading the bama and fsu boards.

fsu is blaming us for their NIL and NCAA troubles. They claim we turned them in for tampering with Mims lol. hope its true.

hope you get out of that city asap DawglyoftheNatty. Between weather and the gun violence it aint safe up there.
It’s unbelievable. Apparently, the new thing is, as long as you’re wearing a mask, you can be sick as a dog and coughing like crazy. I sure feel protected by your little piece of cloth!! Didn’t mention I hate airports?
(01-12-2024, 07:13 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

damn, and now you have to get in an enclosed tube with some of them....good luck!
O'Hare? Possibly my least favorite place on earth.
(01-12-2024, 08:08 AM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

I always go try to avoid O'Hare because I O'Hate it. Midway is better.
OD on vitamin C...works for me when I fly.
(01-12-2024, 09:06 AM)Replying to Shadrach

[/quote]

I am always going to Wichita when I fly through Chicago and I don't ever remember seeing Midway as an option. I blame Concur!!!
(01-12-2024, 10:15 AM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

[/quote]

I am always going to Wichita when I fly through Chicago and I don't ever remember seeing Midway as an option. I blame Concur!!!
[/quote]

It's half way there
Son, get out of there asap.