Forum Jump:

All kidding aside, this may be just the thing that "fixes" the portal...
the gutting of Bama's roster might shine the light on a huge problem for college football.  It sure would be nice to be the program that gets the last laugh out of it.   (don't think it will get fixed that quickly...and maybe never).
This is why most coaches are fired in November
So DawgNasty, what do you mean the last program to get the last laugh? You think Kirbys Red Clay Hounds are getting the last laugh in regards to the purtal?
(01-17-2024, 02:10 PM)Replying to DawgNatty

Good call, DawgNatty.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]

A-aron got his extra small hands all over this

https://twitter.com/aaronmurray11/status...1_&ref_url=

Could not happen to a more deserving bunch!
(01-17-2024, 04:42 PM)Replying to 1970dawg

Could not happen to a more deserving bunch!
[/quote]

I just hit the LIKE button.... oh, wait
63-3 points to some problems too.
B-b-but they gave him an office! He’ll still be around…???
(01-17-2024, 02:32 PM)Replying to Toasty B

A-aron got his extra small hands all over this

https://twitter.com/aaronmurray11/status...1_&ref_url=
[/quote]

That smug look on his face at the very end. Saying what I feel, but don't the Bear. David Pollock got disappeared so fast after poking Saban in person.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(01-17-2024, 05:23 PM)Replying to EastBroadDawg

Damn right, giving up 3 is inexcusable
Any "fix" will have to fly through the Fed court system. I'm not sure Alabama dealing with the stuff the rest of the schools deal with is seismic enough for the NCAA and university presidents to craft something that can get through the awaiting lawsuits.
The heck with alabama, with that being said, i don't like the portal or nil..