Forum Jump:

Board is open to all again...
Remember the rules still apply. Also don't forget the ignore option exists. Have fun.
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
(01-22-2024, 02:02 PM)Replying to Todd

Testes testes 1,2
(01-22-2024, 02:02 PM)Replying to Todd

bout dang time
Ain't gonna matter if enough freeloaders don't pony up some cash before December
(01-22-2024, 02:28 PM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

that's a ways off
Make it open to commie freeloaders for one month. After that, no pay, no post.

I really don't want to have another group of parasites I'm having to pay for. Standing behind the democrats in the check out line at the grocery store watching them buy better stuff than I can and paying with their SNAP card that I am contributing to is bad enough. Having to see posts from people who can easily afford to pay something but don't on a message board might be more than I can bear.

I can't opt out of paying taxes the democrats and other parasites get but I am not legally required to donate here.
There goes the neighborhood.
(01-22-2024, 02:36 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

you're not paying for anybody
Freeloaders are limited in that they can't add sigs, avatars, post polls, or use the PM system. They also don't have access to the lounge. Plus they get ads...lots of ads.

I have a few more members only perks in mind. Just bear with me. Until then utilize the ignore feature.
(01-22-2024, 02:51 PM)Replying to bulletdawg

[/quote]

You can think that about me but I KNOW that about you.
(01-22-2024, 02:51 PM)Replying to bulletdawg

[/quote]

Technically he is paying to help keep the place open and you are not. Yet you are posting (for now) so in a way he is.
(01-22-2024, 02:36 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Of course you’re gonna be the one to complain. No matter what Todd does or what Georgia does you are always the voice of dissent. I like it when the board moves not just two Post an hour. More people more fun. Pay or don’t pay enjoy or don’t enjoy.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(01-22-2024, 02:55 PM)Replying to Todd

[/quote]

Technically he is paying to help keep the place open and you are not. Yet you are posting (for now) so in a way he is.
[/quote]

OK, obiwan, if you say so
(01-22-2024, 02:58 PM)Replying to bulletdawg

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK, obiwan, if you say so
[/quote]

Are you deliberately trying to piss off the person that owns the joint? Not sure that's the best strategy.

And lets not start fighting amongst ourselves again. The ignore feature works. Please use it.
You know what? My trigger finger is itchy. Gone. It's a new year and I'm not putting up with this nonsense.
(01-22-2024, 03:03 PM)Replying to Todd
LMAO
(01-22-2024, 02:56 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Of course you’re gonna be the one to complain. No matter what Todd does or what Georgia does you are always the voice of dissent. I like it when the board moves not just two Post an hour. More people more fun. Pay or don’t pay enjoy or don’t 
[/quote]

I don't think I'm any sort of voice of dissent.  Todd has let it be known that this place requires a financial obligation from someone.  I have no problem paying to use the board and I have never had anything but gratitude to Todd for all that he has done over the years.  I don't know how that can be called "dissent".  That said, I can still disagree with a decision and voice my disagreement.  I don't want to be on a board like Stingtalk where everyone has to march lockstep and repeat the party line regarding everything about the program and the board or be banned.  

I don't like the idea of freeloaders in any aspect of life and I make sure I am not one.  I think the fact I am one of the people who pays to help keep the board running gives me the right to not want those who don't pay to enjoy the same thing I do.  I agree "more people more fun" but all of the people need to contribute and if the number of people grows, the amount needed from each one will go down.  I like when the board moves too.  Hopefully, more of the freeloaders will pay up and the board can move more.  Letting the freeloaders post and participate fully without paying does nothing but increase the motivation for more people to become freeloaders.
Poor Bullet. Now what, fucko.
But I miss the freeloaders. Plan to reup in June. May pay $500 cause I got my own Forum and it would cost me $50 a month to have my own Web Site. So
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(01-22-2024, 03:35 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Some are great, some are not.  I guess it is a principle thing to me more than anything and a way to show appreciation for the work the Todd puts into this place.  It looks like it may be to you too.

Hope you are doing well.  Thanks for your continued posts about Georgia sports facts.  You really are a great resource.