Forum Jump:

Girl with hot voice in office next to mine, walked down hall to printer
She weighs a little more than I do and is a little less attractive.
In the old days that would have been a pic violation but after that description Imma pass.
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
(01-22-2024, 02:09 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

yeah, but would you smash?

How big a boy are you?
(01-22-2024, 02:29 PM)Replying to Milldawg

How big a boy are you?
[/quote]

Bigger than I want to be.
Knowing your attraction to CMR I am betting is was Helen Hunt.
(01-22-2024, 03:01 PM)Replying to FtMyersDawg

Helen was a good light/bad light gal for me.  Sometimes she looked really good, sometimes not so good.

This gal was equal to two Helen's in really bad light.
(01-22-2024, 03:19 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Helen was a good light/bad light gal for me.  Sometimes she looked really good, sometimes not so good.

This gal was equal to two Helen's in really bad light.
[/quote]

[Image: 01a7bf80-f327-467a-b5ee-6a130c94f98e_text.gif]
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
[Image: SYzOogV.gif]
Always bugs me when a gal gives good phone and I see her in person and it's similar to a Werewolf.
(01-22-2024, 03:29 PM)Replying to FeralDawg

Insurance industry is rife with that.  Lots of great voices and great phone personalities.  Then, there is the office visit...

[Image: star-wars-flirting-with-your-girl-like.gif]
Makes me think of a lady that worked at the VA..incredible voice and always flirted on the phone.. worked in billing so I had to drop in one day to clear up some invoices..got the surprise of my life, 300+

Face and body made for the phone sex industry.

BITD, had a neighbor that worked at home and she always drove a brand new BMW and had flowers delivered 2-3 times a day. Was fat and ugly as sin. Plus she was a cat lady. Neighborhood ladies swore she worked in the industry. Said when she was with the girls and would get tipsy she would tell them all kinds of stories. Always upchucked some in my mouth when I heard the stories.