Forum Jump:

TDK give me a ruling on the new GNW #231 Gals, too far?
Post I just created, too cute? having second thoughts.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
Who?
(01-22-2024, 07:21 PM)Replying to Toasty B
Your new signature Girls  - GNW #231
Pretty edgy TRD.
Just smiles from girls misbehaving.
(01-22-2024, 07:25 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg
Your new signature Girls  - GNW #231
[/quote]

No, who is the TDK?
Honestly, I wish you would put all the girly pics in another place.

You compile some awesome geographic and historical information, but many of the folks I would tell about this information source would be highly offended with some of the pics you use to end your articles.
(01-22-2024, 07:28 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Leotis' yard pos repped them
Boo. Johnny Bee Dawgs suggested the GNW Gals feature, been keeping it going in his honor. I know it's crude, but does it pass moderation test?
(01-22-2024, 07:35 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Nuke this shit, TDK
The Appalachian Sage still carrying influence on these here webs..
Don't forget TDK and I are retired from moderating. Gotta go through the new mods!
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
(01-22-2024, 07:20 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

If you want to add more about historic Chicopee, here are a few ideas.

Chicopee Mill (former textile mill)

Chicopee Village (housed mill workers, the village had a school, two churches, medical clinic, etc.)

Former Chicopee Elementary / Later renamed to Jones Elementary after former principal, Sylvester B. Jones

Former Jones Elementary is now Ivester Early College (UNG).

Old Jones Elementary Gym is now used by World Language Academy Middle School.

Chicopee Woods Golf Course
Clearly girls who smoke are fun and will pee outdoors.

And in my yard
If you feel compelled to ask, I say a line has probably been crossed. Err on the side of conservative and save everyone the hassle. Just my two cents.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(01-22-2024, 07:20 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

LOL, way to drive traffic. That is a great entry though, some awesome pics and info as always.
(01-22-2024, 07:42 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Yes.  Even the 231 pics technically pass the moderation guidelines, you notice I didn’t remove any. 

It’s just not within my comfort level to share it with educators and church friends, which could potentially get you more views.

It’s up to you if your priorities are are appealing to adolescent minds on the HOTD or potentially reaching a far wider audience for your hard work.
(01-23-2024, 08:55 AM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Yes.  Even the 231 pics technically pass the moderation guidelines, you notice I didn’t remove any. 

It’s just not within my comfort level to share it with educators and church friends, which could potentially get you more views.

It’s up to you if your priorities are are appealing to adolescent minds on the HOTD or potentially reaching a far wider audience for your hard work.
[/quote]

Educational and raunchy at the same time. Chicks a Peeing Tongue Jesus 231 images these are getting out of hand.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]