Forum Jump:

January is a rough month after college football...
and even a little rough with it.   I just can't get too excited about the NFL...it's been nice having our basketball team play well, but, MAN!  Crappy weather, mountains of work, not being able to spend much time outside...jealous of you retired guys.  (not wishing the years away!!)  Good case of the "Mondays" I guess.
I enjoyed the football yesterday, but certainly don't have any real rooting interest. You aren't wrong about the weather though, SAD seems to be kicking in the last few weeks.
I had to Google SAD...I've heard about it, didn't know it had an acronym. Boy, sounds familiar in more ways than one.
I actually watched a little of both games yesterday, confirmed my disinterest in the NFL. The warm weather Thurs-Sat was a cruel trick. Cold weather and howling winds yesterday ruined any chances of doing anything outside. Basketball game on Saturday was a bummer too. I'd rather be blown out than claw back from a big deficit only to lose in OT. Basketball team looks better but they have to start winning some games and not just look good in losing.

Winter sucks. Bring on global warming and please hurry.
(01-29-2024, 09:08 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

The game went to OT?  I was watching and got pulled away at the end and just saw the final score notification on my phone later.
(01-29-2024, 09:08 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Dogs of Georgia basketball is to collegiate basketball what Commodores of Vanderbilt football is to collegiate football.  Dominique's son gonna rescue program.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdmGuoawY2BUX4vXWTBpd...4&usqp=CAU]
[Image: commodores_1980_copy_-_h_2018.jpg]
(01-29-2024, 10:46 AM)Replying to wayxpython

Dogs of Georgia basketball is to collegiate basketball what Commodores of Vanderbilt football is to collegiate football.  Dominique's son gonna rescue program.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdmGuoawY2BUX4vXWTBpd...4&usqp=CAU]
[Image: commodores_1980_copy_-_h_2018.jpg]
[/quote]

I haven't kept up...how good is Dominique Jr??
He's ranked in top-50 in nation for 2025.
Jacob Wilkins
Rivals
you missed 2 very entertaining games yesterday if you did not watch - tho that asshat TE announcer is trying to be more annoying than tony romo imo

Plenty of good shows to binge on and outside activities to participate in - not to mention the couch tour is always playing ones favorite tunes.
(01-29-2024, 08:25 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

Good Call, DawgNatty.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
I watch more NFL this year than ever, because more dawg players are getting it done. Yeah JAn is a a tough month, and retirement does help, going to the gym also helps. Hunker Down Son....... Right ON!!!!!