Forum Jump:

Looks like Herbstreit had a hand in...
High school QB Raiola's flip from UGA to Nebraska. Heard on Finebaum that DR's father had already bought land in Georgia too.  (5) Georgia Dawgs | Facebook
I want to thank him in this case.
(02-07-2024, 06:08 PM)Replying to deathdawg

Yep, I had some concerns about him too. I just noticed this was already posted down the board. May bad...
(02-07-2024, 06:02 PM)Replying to gulfportdawg

Had a hand?

That kinda accusation warrants backup.

Encouraged him to go to nebraska sure.....had a hand? gonna need a link or support on that one.
(02-07-2024, 06:23 PM)Replying to bNe

Had a hand?

Encouraged him to go to nebraska sure.....had a hand? gonna need a link or support on that one.
[/quote]

What's the difference?  Not sure I follow your train of thought here.
Thanks Kirbstreet. appreciate it.

Had a hand?

[/quote]

I provided a link in my original post bubba.

Had a hand?

[/quote]

Here's a different link bubba.  ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit Advocated Dylan Raiola Flipping from Georgia to Nebraska - Sports Illustrated Georgia Bulldogs News, Analysis and More
(02-07-2024, 07:00 PM)Replying to gulfportdawg

Had a hand?

[/quote]

I provided a link in my original post bubba.

Had a hand?

[/quote]

Here's a different link bubba.  ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit Advocated Dylan Raiola Flipping from Georgia to Nebraska - Sports Illustrated Georgia Bulldogs News, Analysis and More

From the link, imo he doesn't seem to have 'had a hand' the article even states "might have played a small role"

He didn't meet with DR, talk to DR, funnel NIL opportunities, negotiate a meeting etc etc....he simply told DR's dad his opinion.

don't get me wrong - HerbSkeet is a 1st class lying douchenozzle of the HIGHest order - but I don't think he tipped the scales at all in what/where DR et al decided.
[/quote]
I also don't GAF.

Wood like to read 'bout Herbstreit's death.....that clown's Grand Poobah status is one of the many problems with collegiate football.

[Image: ghnewsok-OK-5436616-ae890933.jpeg?width=...&auto=webp]
he saved us a lot of drama, IMO. Pug loves the Dawgs
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
(02-07-2024, 08:34 PM)Replying to deathdawg
Ditto
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]

Herbie is starting to act like an idiot.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(02-08-2024, 11:35 AM)Replying to UncleJohnsDawg

Herbie is starting to act like an idiot.
[/quote]

He's not acting.   Wink