Forum Jump:

I saw about 10 plays of last night's game, one of them was Mecole's catch for the win
I'm glad Taylor Swift beat the Homeless Sidewalk Shitters.
(02-12-2024, 08:57 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Wood like to see Taylor Dayne do Super Bowl halftime show with Vanilla Ice for Super Bowl 59.  She was fine piece of tang in her day.  I can foresee 'Coons making Super Bowl within 3 years based purely off NFL salary cap and its draft rules and regulations.

[Image: Taylor-Dayne.jpg?w=953][Image: img-vanilla-ice-1_090825397483.jpg]
(02-12-2024, 09:29 AM)Replying to wayxpython

Wood like to see Taylor Dayne do Super Bowl halftime show with Vanilla Ice for Super Bowl 59.  She was fine piece of tang in her day.  I can foresee 'Coons making Super Bowl within 3 years based purely off NFL salary cap and its draft rules and regulations.

[/quote]

I think Madonna has one more halftime show in her and it would be fitting for her to do a Supa Bow halftime show with the Coons playing

[Image: madonna-aufmacher.jpg]

you missed the better part of a good football game, good job
They lost me w the black national anthem. Bad enough w all of the celebrities and the Taylor conspiracy junk, and media overkill etc. I read a book and had a much better time
(02-12-2024, 10:32 AM)Replying to CornersDawg

you have till September to read books

I took 200 mg of Trazodone and went to bed.
(02-12-2024, 10:26 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

Yet, he's here talking about... Smile

Agree, it was a good game.
(02-12-2024, 10:36 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

[/quote]

Yet, he's here talking about... Smile

Agree, it was a good game.
[/quote]

I bet JC fake boycotted Outback Steaks and Chick Filet back when they passed up our Cawgs for their BOWLS
(02-12-2024, 10:26 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

I saw the Chiefs' first possession of the second half, the Mahomes int one and the score was 10-3 at that point.  I saw the 49ers possession after that when they punted back to the Chiefs.  Looked like both Ds were playing lights out.  The next time I checked in it was near the end of regulation and I saw the Chiefs tie it at 19.  The next time I looked I saw the 49ers kick the OT field goal and then when I looked back in I saw the Chiefs last three or four plays.

I was glad to see Mecole get that catch and I did want the Chiefs to win more than the 49ers.  I don't think I saw a single commercial in its entirety.
(02-12-2024, 10:45 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

[/quote]

I saw the Chiefs' first possession of the second half, the Mahomes int one and the score was 10-3 at that point.  I saw the 49ers possession after that when they punted back to the Chiefs.  Looked like both Ds were playing lights out.  The next time I checked in it was near the end of regulation and I saw the Chiefs tie it at 19.  The next time I looked I saw the 49ers kick the OT field goal and then when I looked back in I saw the Chiefs last three or four plays.

I was glad to see Mecole get that catch and I did want the Chiefs to win more than the 49ers.  I don't think I saw a single commercial in its entirety.
[/quote]

I took my lovely bride to a SB party...won the squares game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.  Good friends, some yoga pants, good food, good bourbon and a good game
(02-12-2024, 10:48 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

We're just all so fukking happy for you....douchelip

[/quote]

I took my lovely bride to a SB party...won the squares game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.  Good friends, some yoga pants, good food, good bourbon and a good game
[/quote]
(02-12-2024, 09:29 AM)Replying to wayxpython

[/quote]
word to your mother
Best part was Reba singing our National Anthem. Right ON!!!!!