Forum Jump:

5 different doctors and 7 different meds. That’s where I’m at now….
1 primary care doc. 4 different orthopedic docs are now treating me for 4 different orthopedic ailments.

1) Neck and shoulder.
2) Hips.
3) Knee.
4) Feet.

PT 2 times per week will likely increase. All 4 docs should probably get together and look at the big picture. Other than being almost 53 and overweight, I think my left leg is longer than my right.

My fault. My job to do the work.

And 7 different meds? Can we go for 8? “One!….ah, ah, ah! Two!…ah, ah, ah! Three!…ah, ah, ah!

[Image: 7TgwLR.gif]
(02-16-2024, 09:24 AM)Replying to junkyarddawg

[Image: 1-172489341.jpg]
Dang junky! I thought you were the health nut hippie type around here. Are your ortho issues from arthritis or injury or what? You have a lot going on for someone your age even if you are overweight. I'm 62 and could stand to lose some weight but I'm not morbidly obese and, knock on wood, my ortho issues are pretty minor and don't require any doctor care (yet).

Good luck and get better soon.

Dang.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
Dammit Son...I'm pretty much in JC's boat...I could stand to lose 20 lbs...but I like wine during the week...I eat pretty good foods...

Just how overweight are you?  Get out on the trails..and best of luck to you going forward. 

Maybe join a place with an indoor pool and get some laps in...easy on your JOINTS.  No floating allowed there.

Hang in there, HOTD needs good folks.
Careful, or they'll add 8 more scrips just to cover the side effects of the ones you're taking now. Smile

head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.....

hang in their buddy, take one step at a time (literally) get outside, that can start helping
(02-16-2024, 09:31 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[Image: 1-172489341.jpg]
[/quote]

Didn't realize that little guy died of an overdose last year.
[Image: adam-rich.jpg]
sorry bud, im not to far behinf you.