Forum Jump:

Interesting Article from Sportskeeda about team moves from ACC
To the SEC and BIG

https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-foot...mson-annou
page not found.
(02-18-2024, 08:59 PM)Replying to ugafan49

Well phooey.  I'm looking right at it.   Not sure why the copied link won't work.

Basically the author says he has information that it will be announced soon the FSU and Clemson will be joining the SEC and North Carolina and Virginia will likely be joining the BIG10 or whatever they'll call it at 18 or 20 teams.
I wish unc and nc st would join sec.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
That leaves Tech with UCF and East Carolina UAB. Ha Ha Ha.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(02-18-2024, 08:37 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Try this
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-18-2024, 09:14 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Well phooey.  I'm looking right at it.   Not sure why the copied link won't work.

Basically the author says he has information that it will be announced soon the FSU and Clemson will be joining the SEC and North Carolina and Virginia will likely be joining the BIG10 or whatever they'll call it at 18 or 20 teams.
[/quote]

Thanks roga.  rather have Va. and Unc.   than those 2..
SEC is too big as it is imo.
(02-18-2024, 08:37 PM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg

Page not found.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(02-19-2024, 09:28 AM)Replying to UncleJohnsDawg

Page not found.
[/quote]
DawgDaddy’s link works.