Forum Jump:

Hines Ward or Terrence Edwards for WR coach, Who ya want?
Both I say, One as coach, other as analyst. Can we do that?

McClendon wasn't recruiting as good as we need, having to go to Portal at that position.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(02-20-2024, 08:23 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Whoever Kirby wants. I want the best available coach/recruiter out there.

It seems Edwards has been doing hands on coaching, for the position. I just don't know how much coaching Hines has done other than XFL and one year at FAU or FIU.
Someone that doesn't require OTJ training

Seem to recall Edwards just got a coaching gig not too long ago.  maybe even this year.  Don't think he'd jump ship on that this soon.
(02-20-2024, 08:31 AM)Replying to gulfportdawg

[/quote]

yup, he seems to make good hires
(02-20-2024, 08:48 AM)Replying to Milldawg

[/quote]

yup, he seems to make good hires
[/quote]

Damn right.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
Whoever gets it, better be ready to recruit about non stop.

Isn't the former Clemson OC Streeter on staff?  He may make a good candidate too.
Neither. We deserve a top candidate with a demonstrated track record of coaching and recruiting
(02-20-2024, 08:48 AM)Replying to viper2369

Seem to recall Edwards just got a coaching gig not too long ago.  maybe even this year.  Don't think he'd jump ship on that this soon.
[/quote]

Named head corch at Mount Vernon School a few weeks ago.  I feel certain he’d leave a $100k job for a $300k+ job at his alma mater, bwdik.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
(02-20-2024, 01:21 PM)Replying to GriffWoody

[/quote]

Named head corch at Mount Vernon School a few weeks ago.  I feel certain he’d leave a $100k job for a $300k+ job at his alma mater, bwdik.
[/quote]

Maybe Edwards could emphasize the importance of catching a wide open pass that could change the game in a big game against a top rival?
(02-20-2024, 02:25 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

Maybe he could teach you to not hate everyone who's dick is bigger than yours as it would be futile to hate every man, woman and child.
(02-20-2024, 03:27 PM)Replying to FtMyersDawg

Maybe he could teach you to not hate everyone who's dick is bigger than yours as it would be futile to hate every man, woman and child.
[/quote]

Sorry to upset you Mrs. Richt.
whoever the Kang wants is good with me... Right ON!!!!!