Forum Jump:

The Falcons are like a bad car wreck…
You know it’s going to bad, you don’t want to see, but yet…you can’t look away.    Mainly because you don’t know if the degree of stupidity from last week is going to be exceeded at any given moment.   

Author Smith should be fired and have to find his own way home.   Same for whatever the GMs name is now.   

I watch very little NFL, but, these clowns seem to figure out how to win just enough each year to avoid a top 3 pick.   They’re a disgrace.
NFL sucks this year.
Desmond Ridder is NOT an NFL quarterback. Hell Arthur Smith is NOT an NFL head coach.
[Image: thankstodd.jpg]
All facts!!! Just a bad joke at this point. Sad part is, for the first time in several years, their defense isn’t horrible.
Never pull for anything Arthur Smith is associated with. Right ON!!!!!
They set themselves up to lose in the last few seconds of the game everydamn week. Never have I felt more like I have wasted my time on Sunday afternoon than watching this shitty team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The defense has played pretty well, but the playcalling and Ridder are pathetic.