Forum Jump:

Will be in Chattanooga this weekend.
Taking my niece (14) to her gymnastics meet on Sunday. Saturday is wide open. Other than a good street fight at the local BP…What to do - where to go? Any suggestions are welcome.
Got several Georgia Natural Wonders up there. Riding along Missionary Ridge , Going to Rock City, exploring Lookout Mountain (Point Park). GNW Forum always a good guide.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(02-26-2024, 07:12 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Those are great and I've used the GNW often in work and play. We are planning to check out some of those. 

Was hoping for some restaurant recs. I was told Tony's Pasta Shop is good.
Personally, I like Champy's on MLK. Finger looking good chicken. There's a BBQ place some HOTD'ers vouch for. Tony's is good.
1895 House in the St Elmo area is good eats. So are Parkway and Scottie's on the River on Riverside Drive near downtown.

Paul Belcher is hosting a Southern Gospel concert at Parkway Baptist in Fort Oglethorpe (seats about 1200) Saturday evening featuring The Inspirations, Triumphant Quartet, and Karen Peck and New River. Tickets are $30.
Rock City
Shout Go Dawgs for me. Right ON!!!!!
(02-26-2024, 08:43 PM)Replying to Shadrach

Sugars BBQ is where you need to stop
(02-27-2024, 09:49 AM)Replying to FeralDawg

Sugars BBQ is where you need to stop
[/quote]

I've always wanted to stop coming back from a Nashville bender...good?
Lupi's Pizza...hole in the wall, but, great pizza
(02-26-2024, 11:33 PM)Replying to Punkin14

Ruby Falls is overrated except for the waterfall itself, but everyone oughta go at least once to see the nearly 200 waterfall inside a mountain.