Forum Jump:

OK basketball has to get serious dang it ....
Bulldogs currently sit at 15-12 overall and 5-9 in SEC play.

The final four games include road match ups with LSU and Auburn, as well as home match ups with Texas A&M and Ole Miss. All four of these teams are currently ahead of the Bulldogs in the SEC standings. If Georgia puts everything on the line and somehow wins three of these games, there’s no telling what could happen in Nashville SEC Tourney.

Don't see us beating AU on road after they crushed us at home Saturday. But win these other 3, beat LSU once already, home crowds have been boisterous.

Meh Just moving the board. 

Let me go watch the Five. Gulp, that makes this a political post.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
The way the season has gone, I can see us losing all 4 or winning 1 or 2 at best.

Hope I’m wrong.
Forget it. Not making the NIT. The first rule of holes...
(02-27-2024, 04:34 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

you think a hoops thrade is the way to get the broad moving?
me thinks all is lost for this year... i hope im wrong..... Right ON!!!!!

This time of year is not usually good for the Dawg teams.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
dawgs got screwed
If we had won about 4 more games earlier this year, we probably get some calls and win that one tonight.