Forum Jump:

Marooned in Eagle, CO for the evening. Flight canceled out of ASE earlier. Boo!
Thumb down

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
Damn, that sucks… you’ve had a rough go of it that trip
sorry bro. there is a reason for it. good luck..
Sounds miserable
Gummy time
(02-28-2024, 09:19 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

That sucks. Ben there.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(02-28-2024, 06:10 AM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg

WRD, you don’t know the half of it.  I think I misdiagnosed early in the week.  I’m pretty sure I had altitude sickness, which presents similar to the flu.  Thankfully I got some o2 and 17 hrs of sleep and all well again.  Son also fell on his first run down the mountain on the first day and feared he’d fractured his wrist.  Hung out in the resort clinic, very nice by the way, and was diagnosed with a sprain and a deep bruise.  The canceled flight and having to drive to Eagle is the icing on the cake.  I’m just glad we had options.  They said they couldn’t get us out of Aspen or Denver until tomorrow (Thursday).  Also, much bigger plane out of Eagle than we could have flown out of ASE, 757 vs. crj700.  I like bigger planes…less tossing around, imo.

Which resort were you skiing at?
(02-28-2024, 01:04 PM)Replying to McDonoughDawg
Snowmass