Forum Jump:

I realize he was a college kid, the Falcons don't care, and the options are slim..
but, damn if I'd give up a bunch of picks for Justin Fields.   He hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he would be better here.  I would also remind UGA fans, this is the guy who was texting other recruits at the time NOT to come to UGA.  (straight facts)  

Hard for me to forgive that even now.
(02-28-2024, 02:53 PM)Replying to DawgNatty

I'd swap first round picks and give them a 3rd round pick.  To pricey to trade up for Caleb Williams or Daniels.  Trading down to draft McCarthy/Nicks/Penisx would suck.  Mayfield and Cousins cost too much.  Maybe stop gap a Russell Wilson
Will it matter one way or the other?
(02-28-2024, 03:06 PM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

4 running plays and a made FG
physically better than what we have

mentally just as bad or worse than what we have

do not want
(02-28-2024, 03:24 PM)Replying to bNe

Except we really don't have anything
He is not a leader and he can't read defenses. No way I want him.
(02-28-2024, 03:27 PM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

I don't think he sees your responds, TB
He's wasn't a kid. I won't give him a pass on that. He's a shithead. What he isn't is leader or a worker. Falcons will sign that dude and regret it 6 months later.

I'd rather see Cousins and draft a qb in each of the next three years. It doesn't have to be in the first round. Build depth, let them compete.
(02-28-2024, 03:44 PM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

[/quote]

I don't think he sees your responds, TB
[/quote]
doesn't mean he's right
I won’t take him if’n he was free.
(02-28-2024, 03:44 PM)Replying to Shadrach

I think you nailed it!!
Fields is not the answer but I am not sold on any of the top qb’s in this years class. USC Heisman winner had a crap year, lsu kid looks more suited for backyard ball. Such an important position to take a crapshoot on.

Agree with all that.  What do you think about direct snaps to Bijan (sp?)??  Smile

Draft someone later is how I'd go.  Throw them to the wolves and wait on a better option.   You might get lucky.  

I'll say it this way, I don't think many of the rookies would be worse than Ridder.
(02-28-2024, 04:10 PM)Replying to DawgNatty

Agree with all that.  What do you think about direct snaps to Bijan (sp?)??  Smile

Draft someone later is how I'd go.  Throw them to the wolves and wait on a better option.   You might get lucky.  

I'll say it this way, I don't think many of the rookies would be worse than Ridder.

Ima trade for or sign a FA QB and draft one as well. there are plenty of options better than fields or ridder imo.
[/quote]
He’ll fit in perfectly in Atlanta.. overpaid, won’t be worth a shit and they’ll be looking for another QB in three years.
(02-28-2024, 05:47 PM)Replying to Punkin14

He has two years left on a very affordable contract…that said, he doesn’t fit the offense the Rams ran..I don’t see them trading for him.
self absorbed/head case.  He burned his bridges in Georgia years ago.  He is a problem child...no way.............
(02-28-2024, 03:06 PM)Replying to Tomato Sandwich

No.

^^^This^^^
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]