Forum Jump:

Hampton Inn on Washington rd/1-20 area in Augusta, Masters weekend
Hello. I have one room for the golf weekend available if anyone is interested. Check in on the 10th, check out that Monday, the 15th. It's pricey, but no more than I paid for the room itself and I have the receipt I can forward. Room was "discounted" if there is such a thing off the published rate as a result of my Hilton honors points. With points, a friend is paying more for the same nights to stay at the Best Western so I guess it helped some.

Up to 4 can stay in the room, 2 queen beds. As I can no longer attend, I'm throwing in my Wed practice round ticket for free. Also included is a free shuttle over on Thurs and Friday direct from the hotel for 2 people. Depart once at 8am, returns at 1:00 and 6:00.

You can message me if interested. Thank you, and thanks to my tailgate buddies of 26 years who introduced me to this site.
I’ll take your tix, if’n you are looking to offload. Smile

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]