Forum Jump:

Stet or get oft the POT..
https://ramblinfan.com/posts/there-is-a-...hqbcj4gv5b
Thought he was Hunkered in Daddy's basement chugging Fireball?
I certainly don't claim to know exactly what is going on with Stet. I've heard bits and pieces from people who know...but, even that info has become scarce. I do have thoughts (duh):

- Like JC and many others have said, and I agree...BUild the damn statue!!! In my mind, just based on the "On-field" accomplishments, he's at worst 1 or 2 in UGA history.
- Stet could still recover from his actions, but, he burned every bridge he could with the UGA fan base with the way he handled himself post championships. Yep, that's a "so what?" until those relationships would come in handy. AGain, people are forgiving and he could easily get it all back.
- What a monumental crash to climb the mountain he did and then throw it all away. It's sad more than anything. He's on the brink of pissing away the best NFL chance he will ever have.
- I sure hope he gets the help he needs....because he needs help! I'm not optimistic based on the little bit I know.
I was the biggest SBIV fan there ever was and I hope he has a great life but I've come to believe he is something of a head case. His behavior at both NC celebrations and some of his interviews suggest he has some issues. If he needs professional help, I hope he gets it.
(02-29-2024, 09:46 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

I have a tid bit of double secret inside info from someone that know him personally but I can't post it here and commies can't PM
(02-29-2024, 09:54 AM)Replying to Toasty B

I have a tid bit of double secret inside info from someone that know him personally but I can't post it here and commies can't PM
[/quote]

Youve got my cell you commie!!!
(02-29-2024, 10:20 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Image: bd5ace8b-ace1-4ee7-a691-6e2cbea9f296_text.gif]

(02-29-2024, 10:26 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

[/quote]

my source is HAWT, BTW
[/quote]

Damn hate to hear that, I hope the kid gets it together
(02-29-2024, 10:43 AM)Replying to Milldawg

Damn hate to hear that, I hope the kid gets it together
[/quote]
Ditto.

Well said, DawgNatty.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]

One doesn't secure back to back natties by being the poster boy for church choirs.  He was a brash badass on the field and fans can't expect him to just switch that off when the game is over.  No bridges burned in my opinion.  I wouldn't say he's in the top 5 of our career players, but I'm still OK building him a life size statue with a helmet in one hand and a six pack in the other.  

The only thing he might have pissed away is his opportunity with the Rams, and if he has it wasn't by whatever originally got him in trouble, its by not following up on it since then.  If he has an alcohol problem, I hope the Rams recognize that most recovered alcoholics had at least one or two relapses once they sought help, and that he deserves another shot if he's doing what he's supposed to.