Forum Jump:

Auto repairs
Seeing the post re: old truck needing help, prodded me into this. I have a '71 VW Camper that needs help. Without a long story, I cannot find anyone in my area (Rockdale, Henry, Newton) that will work on it. Most don't want to work on VW's anymore, due to their age or whatever. Anyway if any of your guys know  of someone close to me, that 'will' work on them, please shoot me a PM. It doesn't run currently so I would trailer it to wherever. I don't mind having it taken somewhere IF someone will work on it. Thanks.
May want to join a couple VW forums on FB or something.
wish i could help.
There's a place in Tucker that someone in my neighborhood told me they took theirs old vw bus to. I have no personal experience with them, but they seemed to like them. It's called Advanced Imports and seems to specialize in air cooled VWs.