Forum Jump:

Baseball Sweeps Bears ....
Georgia beat Northern Colorado 11-1 in a seven-inning run-rule Sunday to improve to 16-1, which is the best start after 17 games in the modern era of Bulldog baseball.

The only team to top the 2024 Bulldogs, now in their first year under head baseball coach Wes Johnson, would be the 1908 Southern Champions. The 1908 squad went 20-2, and the two losses were to professional teams. The 1992, 2009 and 2019 Georgia squads were 15-2 after 17 games.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(03-10-2024, 06:15 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Great stuff Top Row Dawg. Hunker Down.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
Thanks TRD, action gets a lot tougher this Friday in Lexington. Right ON!!!!!
(03-10-2024, 06:15 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Dawgs hit 6 grand slams last week.  There was at least 1 Grand Slam in 4 straight games, with 2 coming in the first game on Saturday.  Including 5 other HRs and completing the HR "cycle" with a solo, 2-run, and 3-run shots.  

Condon has 12 HRs on the season, in 17 games, where he didn't get a HR in the opening series of the season.  He's batting .565 with s slugging percentage of 1.290.  Dude is haven't a great season.
I think it is ironic that the new manager was last year's national champion's pitching coach. And we go and start tearing the cover off of the ball, hitting.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(03-11-2024, 11:57 AM)Replying to RockmartDawg

seems he made a good hire for the hitting coach.  I know these are "lesser" opponents for the most part, but hitting a baseball the way our team has this season ain't easy, no matter who you are facing.  We seem to have a lot of good approaches at the plate.