Forum Jump:

Diamond Dawgs signee had a great day, yesterday.
Rockmart LHP Hunter Atkins (Jr.) pitched a complete game 1-hit shutout, defeating Class AAAA #9 ranked Lovett (at Lovett) 4-0. He had 9 strikeouts and 0 walks! I'd say that's a purty good day on the mound, against legit competition.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(03-13-2024, 07:54 AM)Replying to RockmartDawg

Great stuff RockmartDawg. Hunker Down.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]

Is he committed to UGA or something?

(03-13-2024, 08:27 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

nevs...I didn't read the entire sub line...muh bads

[/quote]

nevs...I didn't read the entire sub line...muh bads
[/quote]

Not a problem... Yep, he signed with the Dawgs back in August.
[Image: 00-PDyEH66lQ5GRfTRHJjBuSELA7EuT9wu8bqZ3-...1691447945]
Also, this announcement from Rockmart High School went out in January:

Congratulations to RHS Junior, Hunter Atkins, on being selected to play on the Georgia National Team in the Geico High School Baseball National Championship! This ESPN High School Series Invitational brings together the BEST high school players in the country to REPRESENT their HOME STATES and compete to determine which state is BEST in high school baseball and a National Championship Title in OMAHA, at Charles Schwab Field, home of the College World Series. Hunter, we are proud of you and Good Luck in Omaha!

[Image: 00-PDyEH66lQ5GRfTRHJjBuSELA7EuT9wu8bqZ3-...1710341347]
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Good Deal, Thanks Rockmart