Forum Jump:

Creedsty, joo hittin Brokehaven Cherry Possum Fest for Live live?
https://www.brookhavenga.gov/festival/pa...m-festival
Seems like a solid lineup. I'd like to go to that, but I don't know about the parking situation or whatever. Probably a huge pain. When they had it at the marta station, it was no big deal.
(03-21-2024, 11:08 AM)Replying to dncdawg

when they had it at the Marta Station (in July I think) my shoes melted to my feet.  I've got a bud's place I'm parking at.
(03-21-2024, 11:11 AM)Replying to Toasty B

when they had it at the Marta Station (in July I think) my shoes melted to my feet.  I've got a bud's place I'm parking at.
[/quote]

I forgot they postponed it to July in 2021.  Stupid covid.

We didn't go until it was already dark, right as Rick Springfield was finishing his set, so I don't remember the temp being a big deal.  I can imagine it was not fun to stand on that asphalt on a July afternoon.  Beer was cold tho.
(03-21-2024, 11:17 AM)Replying to dncdawg

[/quote]

I forgot they postponed it to July in 2021.  Stupid covid.

We didn't go until it was already dark, right as Rick Springfield was finishing his set, so I don't remember the temp being a big deal.  I can imagine it was not fun to stand on that asphalt on a July afternoon.  Beer was cold tho.
[/quote]
the next day was the HOT one.  BTE and Rivalists
(03-21-2024, 10:31 AM)Replying to Toasty B

My ole lady once won an armadillo race in the shadows of the Texas State Capital, with Willie playing a live concert on the steps.  I lost my race.  I videoed it and one of the perverts, who moved us back during my military days, stole the tapes.   

[Image: San-Antonio-armadillo-racing-for-events.jpg]
yes, Right ON!!!!!
Wife is going.
(03-22-2024, 09:15 AM)Replying to Creed

ISH?...I'm bringin my hot wife so no macho