Forum Jump:

After reading Ky Calipari moan about losing last night
It got me wondering about academic requirement for student athletes, especially football and men’s basketball. Calipari was king of one and done, I would imagine navigating this. The man practically invented it. Come play ball for a year and “go to college”. Wink wink. But do kids even go to class when they play these sports anymore?  Seems we never hear any comments or rumors about grades and having to go to a JR college to get back on track academically.
(03-22-2024, 07:47 AM)Replying to CornersDawg

that and the NIL.  Why would these big time hoops or foos players even go to class with that kind of cash?
I like watching teams with a group of seniors and juniors make life miserable for the young one and done superstars. That is my favorite thing about March Madness.

[Image: KwfrTjh.jpg]
(03-22-2024, 08:29 AM)Replying to Coon Dawg

^^^This^^^
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
I've heard... and this is UGA also. The stars take their classes online and have 'tutors'. So, ya. who knows what the kid actually does.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]