Forum Jump:

Stetsons Supposed to be in camp with the Rams this season
Stetson Bennett update: Rams QB, who missed all of his rookie season, set to participate in offseason workouts (msn.com)
Well that's some good news for him. I hope he has found his path.
(03-26-2024, 01:29 PM)Replying to dncdawg
Butterscotch streetlamps to mark my path
(03-26-2024, 01:09 PM)Replying to Jettdog

Hunker Down, SB#13.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(03-26-2024, 01:41 PM)Replying to Toasty B
[/quote]

How was the festival in Brookhaven?  I saw a small clip on TikTok.  Looked like a boatload of people there.
(03-26-2024, 02:24 PM)Replying to dncdawg
[/quote]

How was the festival in Brookhaven?  I saw a small clip on TikTok.  Looked like a boatload of people there.
[/quote]
Live was good but the new band didn't have the same kick behind Ed.  Mostly the bass didn't hit like the original guy.  Ed sounded great...like Ed.  Some dude promoting that Roswell Rawk fest tried to talk me in to paying to see Kevn and Sister Hazel (while I was watching them)....I haven't paid to see Kevn or DnC in sometime...but I've seen em...lots
(03-26-2024, 02:43 PM)Replying to Toasty B
[/quote]

[/quote]
Live was good but the new band didn't have the same kick behind Ed.  Mostly the bass didn't hit like the original guy.  Ed sounded great...like Ed.  Some dude promoting that Roswell Rawk fest tried to talk me in to paying to see Kevn and Sister Hazel (while I was watching them)....I haven't paid to see Kevn or DnC in sometime...but I've seen em...lots
[/quote]

DNC are playing a ton of shows lately.  I think they are trying to build up a nest egg so they can finally take it easy.  Kevn's voice is starting to go again.  I can't remember if I said that here after I saw them in December at the 40 Watt, but back in the early 2000s, he had a cyst on his vocal cords, and they effectively broke up, but he got it fixed.  Either it's coming back, or he's just getting too old to hit the high notes.  I'm hoping it's just because he's getting tired from all of the shows.

Hunker Down, SB#13

(03-26-2024, 01:41 PM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

Not bad for a Toasty B song.

I sure would like to see him straiten up and show what he can do.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
(03-26-2024, 01:09 PM)Replying to Jettdog

Great news, pulling for the goat.  Right ON!!!!!