Forum Jump:

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters. 4:52
Have a great weekend.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]
Woof™..........

Senior Jake Magahey's fourth-consecutive top-three finish in the 500-yard freestyle highlighted the second night of competition for the University of Georgia men. Through two days of competition, Georgia ranks 11th overall with 57 points.

Graduate student Wesley John ran the third-fastest 3,000-meter steeplechase in program history to lead the Georgia men's track and field team on the opening day of the Raleigh Relays.

The No. 25-ranked Georgia women's golf team will welcome a national field to the University of Georgia Golf Course this weekend to host the 52nd annual Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic. All 10 Georgia golfers are in the field, comprising "Red" and "Black" teams this weekend. Although Georgia is yet to notch a victory this season, the Bulldogs have three top-3 team finishes and 11 top-10 individual efforts.

The University of Georgia equestrian team seeks to win its fourth Southeastern Conference title this weekend as the Bulldogs are set to compete at the 2024 SEC Championship, March 29-30.  The two-day meet is being hosted by Texas A&M at the Hildebrand Equine Complex. As the second seed, Georgia will face No. 3 seed Auburn Friday, March 29 at 10 a.m. Later that day top-seeded Texas A&M will take on No. 4 seed South Carolina at 3 p.m. The two losing teams from the first day will face off in the consolation match at 9 a.m. Saturday with the two winners facing off for the championship at 2:30.

The No. 4 Georgia women's tennis team is set to wrap up its last road weekend of the regular season as it will face No. 23 Alabama on Friday, March 29 at 6 p.m. ET in Tuscaloosa, Ala., followed by No. 16 Auburn on Sunday, March 31 at 1 p.m. ET in Auburn, Ala.

The No. 34 Georgia men's tennis team will play in its final home matches of the regular season this weekend, hosting No. 20 South Carolina on Friday, March at 5 p.m. ET for head coach Manuel Diaz's retirement celebration and No. 32 Florida on Sunday, March 31 at 1 p.m. at the Dan Magill Tennis Complex.

Freshman Lily Smith of the University of Georgia gymnastics team has received Women's Collegiate Gymnastics Association Regular Season All-America Honors, the WCGA announced Thursday.  Smith and the GymDogs are set to compete at the NCCA Florida Regional April 4-7 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center in Gainesville.

The No. 24 Georgia Bulldogs baseball have another SEC road test starting Friday against No. 5 Tennessee.

The third-ranked Georgia softball team welcomes No. 20 Arkansas to Athens for a three-game series this weekend.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
Good morning UJD, have a great Good Friday!
[Image: 416038776_10224235589974255_574664521183...e=66809096]
(03-29-2024, 02:00 AM)Replying to UncleJohnsDawg

Good morning Uncle John! It's FRIDAY!!!
Good morning UJD! TGIF!

Have a Good’un!   Big Grin
Good Morning UJD....Mornin' Dawgs

You might have seen it but somebody posted in "before 1961" the 1959 WR phonebook..fun looking at. It has us, the Taltons and Tastee Freez right together. I always remember our number WA2-5545 but fir got the WR Clinic was WA3-2626

Mornin’ UJD! Hope you have a great Friday!
"But, we didn't come up here to take shots. We came up here to throw 'em." - Kirby Smart 11/13/2021
Good morning, UJD and Dawg brothers and sisters! Today is yet another gift from God! Live it according to His purposes!
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(03-29-2024, 06:49 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

Good morning Top Row Dawg. Great stuff. Hunker Down, Dawgs.

(03-29-2024, 06:54 AM)Replying to Booneville Dawg

Good morning Boonville Dawg. Hope you have a great Friday too.

(03-29-2024, 07:19 AM)Replying to gulfportdawg

Good morning Uncle John! It's FRIDAY!!!
[/quote]

Good morning gulfportdawg. Hope you have a great Friday and weekend too.

(03-29-2024, 07:23 AM)Replying to Rogasingingdawg
Good morning UJD! TGIF!

Have a Good’un!   Big Grin
[/quote]

Good morning Rogasingingdawg. Hope you have a great weekend.

(03-29-2024, 07:54 AM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg

Mornin' WRDawg.
I'll take a look at it and see if I can find it.
A year or so ago you told me about picture of you and me at a golf tournament.
I couldn't find it. Did you save it

(03-29-2024, 08:34 AM)Replying to 81n95

Mornin’ UJD! Hope you have a great Friday!
[/quote]

Good morning 81n95. Hope you have a great Friday and weekend too.
[Image: qF4AGFi.jpg]
[Image: ujd.jpg]

Good morning Uncle and ALL.