Forum Jump:

Well, my man JC starts his new career tomorrow. No more insurance. Now he's writing
greeting cards.  

He's starting a new company called Dawggone Greetings. Here's a sample of some of his work.  

Birthday- 
Happy Birthday to you!  I remember when I would get excited about birthdays.  Just like I'd get excited for tailgating in Athens.  But then they stopped letting you park on the sidewalk and the ACCPD started handing out Open Container tickets like an Auburn bagman on an official visit. So go ahead and have fun.  I just can't get as excited about it as I used to get. 

Welcome New Baby-
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!  Of course by the time he is old enough to care about college football, NIL and the transfer portal will have destroyed it.  You will barely recognize the game in a few years.  I'd buy a fishing rod so you have something to do on Saturdays.  

Sympathy-
I am sorry for your loss.  I wish our basketball program was dead.  I would trade every basketball win ever for another Natty.  At least your loved one will never have to watch us blow another halftime lead.  

Help me wish JC all the best on this new venture!   Cool
LOL!! Big Grin
LOL
Lol!
(03-31-2024, 06:29 PM)Replying to JimDandyDawg

POTM