Forum Jump:

The real work begins for Miguel Blanco today. He's about to
lose Silas Demary.  Who will he keep and who will he get in the portal?  If it's a net loss he will be done at UGA.
Demary did show flashes of greatness during the season, but really, I feel like decent point guards are a dime a dozen. Although he scored the third most points on the team this year, he seemed to regress, and I wasn't as confident in his command of the team at the point. Chalk it up to being a freshman, but get used to this shit. It is the way of the game these days. I suspect Blue Cain might be on the fence about leaving too, and I'd hate to see him go.

I looked at the roster and we have 7 seniors. Mike White is going to have to work his ass off in the transfer portal anyway. A couple of really good recruits coming in too.

Here are the seniors:
Thomasson
Abdur-Rahim
Hill
Tchewa
Anselem-Ibe
Sunahara
Moncrieffe
Thomasson, Tchewa, and Sunahara have no eligibility remaining.

All others you listed have a “Covid” year left.
(04-03-2024, 10:25 AM)Replying to dawglegright

I wondered about that.  Those three are the ones I want to lose the least.
(04-03-2024, 09:55 AM)Replying to Shadrach

DeLoach play like he had 

(04-03-2024, 09:55 AM)Replying to Shadrach

Only roster players with years left I care to return are: 

#13 Dylan James 6`9” fr - showed late season ability to score 
#0 Blue Cain 6`5” fr - became a starter late season and can shoot the 3
#4 Silas Demary 6’5” fr - solid starter who needs to work on ball control and 3 pt shot
#15 RJ Melendez 6’7” jr - solid 6th man type who can shoot, but needs work on ball control 

CMW needs 2-3 bigs, 1 point guard who can run the show, 2 wing players who can shoot, 1 power 4 player.
Going to be a regular thing to have 1/2 - 2/3 team yearly turnover going forward. CMW will find guys who play hard and should move up to .500 in the SEC [which should be team goal next year] and a bubble team for the NCAA.
(04-03-2024, 12:10 PM)Replying to JimmylikesUGA

#4 Silas Demary 6’5” fr - solid starter who needs to work on ball control and 3 pt shot
#15 RJ Melendez 6’7” jr - solid 6th man type who can shoot, but needs work on ball control 

CMW needs 2-3 bigs, 1 point guard who can run the show, 2 wing players who can shoot, 1 power 4 player.
Going to be a regular thing to have 1/2 - 2/3 team yearly turnover going forward. CMW will find guys who play hard and should move up to .500 in the SEC [which should be team goal next year] and a bubble team for the NCAA.
[/quote]

Cain only become a starter because JAR was hurt, fwiw.  JAR has a year left.
(04-03-2024, 12:11 PM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

[/quote]

Soon as JAR went down team took a huge step forward! Hope he has his bags packed.
(04-03-2024, 03:05 PM)Replying to JimmylikesUGA

[/quote]

[/quote]

Soon as JAR went down team took a huge step forward! Hope he has his bags packed.
[/quote]

I'd like to keep him and Hill and obviously Demrey.  Not sure about DeLoach