Forum Jump:

Quick UJD Update - Monday
He's finally in a regular room after spending all day in the ER waiting. He's in good spirits considering the circumstance but I hope he's not in there long. I've got a brother in law in the hospital in Louisiana that just got pneumonia added to his problems while in the hospital ...I'm sure UJD will be poked and prodded most of the day for a bunch of test...
Thanks Skip. We keep praying, for our Uncle.
(04-08-2024, 07:30 AM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg
Prayers sent for Uncle.  At least he ain't he the wayx hospital ..... had too many friends and relatives pass away in that 3rd world hospital.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFDuIQx7fL8EeZgcLoJgN...qBtcuCiA&s]
Thanks for the update. Thoughts and prayers sent for a quick release from the purgatory that is modern hospitals.
Prayers for Gary and your BIL for fast recovery and healing.
Praying for him
[Image: 416038776_10224235589974255_574664521183...e=668C6E16]
ER is no place to be. Thanks for the update. We're all pulling for UJD.
Praying for UJD. Get better soon!
GATA UJD and prayers for your BIL as well. Sure hope knows how many folks ate pulling on him to get better
Hang in there UJD..
(04-08-2024, 07:30 AM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg

Get better bro...we need you on this wall
Godspeed UJD.
Much LOVE Uncle.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
Prayin' for UJD.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Prayers continuing.
Praying for uncle
GATA UJD!!!
(04-08-2024, 07:45 AM)Replying to wayxpython
Prayers sent for Uncle.  At least he ain't he the wayx hospital ..... had too many friends and relatives pass away in that 3rd world hospital.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFDuIQx7fL8EeZgcLoJgN...qBtcuCiA&s]
[/quote]
Amen, brother. Go there to die.