Forum Jump:

Y’all say a prayer for my brother.. UJD
Was moved to iCU after he coded with respiratory failure… I’m with him in his ICU room. I pray he comes out of this but he is not ok right now.
Done..hang in there UJD
Praying for our Unka!
Prayers will be lifted for Uncle. In the Holy Name of Jesus.
Done
Praying for Uncle
Please pull through uncle.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
DJD. We are pulling for you UJD.
[Image: SULsTlp.gif]

[Image: 46V5Ws7.gif]

[Image: 9SwMjfa.jpg]
Definitely Praying for yall
(04-10-2024, 03:01 PM)Replying to WarnerRobinsDawg

Lifting both in prayer
Prayers sent, bud.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Hate to hear this. Will keep him in my thoughts
Thanks so much...never thought it would get to this stage. He had a heart attack, coded for 5 minutes and on a ventilator...Next 48 hours are crucial
Prayers here.
Will be putting prayers on a continuous loop.
Please God, let Gary live. We need him, his family need him.

So very sorry to hear this. We will pray for healing!
Prayers sent to our UJD.
Oh , No !!!

Dear Lord, please keep Gary and his family in the palm of your hand. Praying for your continued mercy and infinite love. 
Please lay your healing hands on him and grant him health. Amen
Praying for Uncle J and his family.