Forum Jump:

I've noticed a distinct absence of snarky back and forth post with this new format ..
Use to be a lot of back and forth page long threads of discontent. Now there is just the main post visible and a lot of hidden responses. So happy we are getting along. That's a real tribute to Uncle John - 4sure- and Tee.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(04-19-2024, 06:46 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg

The ignore feature helps too.  Big Grin
the ignore feature is the greatest invention ever. the amount of worthless stupidity i see daily has been reduced to only when i gaze into the mirror
"And screw florida and the mule they came in here on" - Erk Russell.

[Image: W1rzWhj.gif] 
[Image: 6E3WuvX.jpg]

https://imgur.com/6E3WuvXhttps://imgur.com/a/xXizeeR
https://imgur.com/6E3WuvX
(04-19-2024, 07:32 AM)Replying to jmac

LOL! My mirror often offends too.
Y’all be Civil.

It's because were all Tulsa and we got our meds

I've never really understood the arguments and name calling that would happen from time to time.  Most of it, I thought was just people joking around with other people they really knew, but every once in a while, someone takes things too far...
(04-19-2024, 08:15 AM)Replying to dncdawg

I've never really understood the arguments and name calling that would happen from time to time.  Most of it, I thought was just people joking around with other people they really knew, but every once in a while, someone takes things too far...
[/quote]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

LOL...my mirror is of the full length type!  Tongue
IT's too much trouble to post any drivel with this format. If you're gonna post something now, it damn sure better be important.
(04-19-2024, 09:09 AM)Replying to DawgNatty

And those of us who volunteered to moderate are extremely thankful for the civility shown now that Tee daily asked for.

Big Grin

Fock off jmac i like posting stupid shit.   I guess you cant see this anyways
ignore feature !!! should have been done long ago.

combine that with the more difficult mechanism of having a conversation coupled with the lack of freedom of topics to discuss and its cut down the posting by damn near everyone.

Most the things that made this community are gone. A small remnant of the people that made the community would be why i bet most of us check in from time to time.
There's a reason for everything.