Forum Jump:

April and I are contemplating getting a pool put in. Siap
S
I enjoyed an inexpensive 18' diameter 4' deep above ground pool for 15 years. Wished I'd replaced it when it died.
We've had one for about 14 years. Overall, I've enjoyed it. I got a cover this Fall when I replaced the liner. I wish I had gotten one when I put the pool in.
[Image: Poolscapes-Picture540.jpg]Enjoy our pool...put in a tanning ledge of some type....
(04-22-2024, 11:32 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

Nice
We have one and the wife and grandgirls love it .I guess that makes it worthwhile .
I swore after the first one I would never have another , but I did.Hope you enjoy it .
[Image: SULsTlp.gif]

[Image: 46V5Ws7.gif]

[Image: 9SwMjfa.jpg]
(04-22-2024, 10:53 AM)Replying to Smokindawg

Pools are for tools.

Unless it looks like the one mcdougnut posted off of Google. That’s pretty sweet ass. And I love sweet ass
Expensive pools are for suckers. You got a truck, don’t ya? Get you a good sized tarp, unwrap it and put in your truck bed, and get your hose to fill it up! You can even DIVE in it…..once.