Forum Jump:

Rashida is a Dawg
https://twitter.com/On3sports/status/178...1_&ref_url=
I gotta go hit the Turd broads. ASSuming this will be HIGH entertainment.

so, what turd board is active and not behind a pay wall ? I have On3, but thats it.
[Image: ABLVV863V9WFg8RK4p1_hEqFPtGo9IsoEH_NHJgU...authuser=0]
(04-25-2024, 09:44 AM)Replying to DawgWood

this one looks as dead as dead can be

(04-25-2024, 10:05 AM)Replying to Toasty B

this one looks as dead as dead can be
[/quote]

https://www.secrant.com/rant/gator-sports/
Kirby always gets his man..
On3 msg board 

may be behind a pay wall

Basically, they want him to play in '25 vs lagway so they can show how they are better without him. 
also saying he got $11m to come to UGA.

both are comical.  their #4 pick in NFL draft sucked vs our D
can't see kirby spending that much money on a guy who may/may not play
(04-25-2024, 11:46 AM)Replying to DawgWood

what fly fock conference is ASU in now anyways?
Second best news of the day!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Their 247 site is boiled

https://247sports.com/college/florida/bo...5976/?page=

Yes, no way Kirby was going to cough up that kind of dough for a backup when we shouldn't need him this year.  I'm not sure I really understand the move for us or for him, but sounds like we really thought we needed another viable option at QB and he's willing to come in behind someone.
(04-25-2024, 01:27 PM)Replying to Concourse E

Yes, no way Kirby was going to cough up that kind of dough for a backup when we shouldn't need him this year.  I'm not sure I really understand the move for us or for him, but sounds like we really thought we needed another viable option at QB and he's willing to come in behind someone.
[/quote]

I guess Kirby didn't like that Stockton was really the only legit backup to Beck.  Pugsly will be good one day but he is a true freshman who was injured in Spring.  Rashada at least gives some experience to the position.

I do wonder why Rashada chose to come.  He is going to have to battle Gunner, Pugsly and Montgomery next Spring and it's not a given that he can beat them out for the position.
(04-25-2024, 01:41 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

[/quote]

I guess Kirby didn't like that Stockton was really the only legit backup to Beck.  Pugsly will be good one day but he is a true freshman who was injured in Spring.  Rashada at least gives some experience to the position.

I do wonder why Rashada chose to come.  He is going to have to battle Gunner, Pugsly and Montgomery next Spring and it's not a given that he can beat them out for the position.
[/quote]

Based on his history, if I’m a betting man, he doesn’t end his college career in Athens.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
this is a good quote from one of them..

"Or, is this a stunt by Kirby to sign him with empty promises, so as to find out all our NIL insider dirt? I wouldn't put it past him."

we in they HADE