Forum Jump:

Free Agent Signings
Milton with the Eagles,
Dajonaise with the Steelers
Rosemy-Jacksaint with the Commanders
Walthour with the Ravens

I think Milton makes it with the Eagles, someone is getting a steal if he can stay healthy.
(04-29-2024, 09:35 AM)Replying to Concourse E

twat do you think about the Flailcons drafting McClellan in the 6th and not Milton?
(04-29-2024, 09:49 AM)Replying to Toasty B

twat do you think about the Flailcons drafting McClellan in the 6th and not Milton?
[/quote]

Falcons would pass on Barry Sanders to get Devonta Freeman.
(04-29-2024, 09:49 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

I think they did him a favor.  Since the Fall Cons put all their budget into QBs and our defense will give up so many points, our running game is likely to suck anyway.  We will need to pass to catch up from behind.

I think Milton has more upside, but McClellan is probably less downside risk.  And he doesn't have quite the history of injury.  I don't have any problem with that pick.  Its not like picking Broussard over Rodney Hampton.
(04-29-2024, 10:37 AM)Replying to Concourse E

[/quote]

I think they did him a favor.  Since the Fall Cons put all their budget into QBs and our defense will give up so many points, our running game is likely to suck anyway.  We will need to pass to catch up from behind.

I think Milton has more upside, but McClellan is probably less downside risk.  And he doesn't have quite the history of injury.  I don't have any problem with that pick.  Its not like picking Broussard over Rodney Hampton.
[/quote]

Yet Milton played in the SECCG while McCellan did not
Milton didn’t get picked by anyone for a reason.
Wish them all the best. Go Dawgs!
(04-29-2024, 11:19 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was the only game over the last two seasons McClellan didn't play.  Milton, not so much.  I hope for Milton he has good health from here on out - like I said, someone's getting a steal if he is healthy.  But the useful life of a RB is relatively short.  And a long history is a obvious way to shorten it even further.
(04-29-2024, 11:31 AM)Replying to Concourse E

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was the only game over the last two seasons McClellan didn't play.  Milton, not so much.  I hope for Milton he has good health from here on out - like I said, someone's getting a steal if he is healthy.  But the useful life of a RB is relatively short.  And a long history is a obvious way to shorten it even further.
[/quote]

His Cali made hamstrangs didn't like the humidity of the southeast.  Maybe Philly will be better for him.  No preseason or early season games (provided he makes the team)at Charlotte, Nashville or one of the FL teams could help
(04-29-2024, 09:35 AM)Replying to Concourse E

That really good Mizzery RB, Shrader, didn't great drafted either.  UDFA to the 49ers
49’ers will turn him into the next McCaffrey.. dude can tote the rock.