Forum Jump:

Grew my first three female plants
Some of the most beautiful marijuana buds I’ve ever seen. Purple, sticky, stinky and oh soooo good. Gonna make some gummies with one of the plants this morning. Found a Bulldog mold for them. Gonna make tail gating fun.
Shocked 
(04-30-2024, 09:02 AM)Replying to Calhoun K9
You're so cool.
You start with plants or seeds?
(04-30-2024, 10:13 AM)Replying to BurnsideDawg

and ignorance and bravado
Make your own gummies?  I've heard it all here now. 

Is this an involved process?  Asking for a friend.  Smile
(04-30-2024, 10:28 AM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

Amazon is yo' friend.

Used the recipe on BonAppetit to make Cannabutter. Easy. Linkage: https://www.bonappetit.com/story/a-begin...eed-butter
That shit just dulls my ass out. Hard to have any real fun when I toke. Just gotta chill somewhere and wait for it to wear off. Especially this new strong shit. Better back in the day when 1 drag would not put you in a coma.

when
(04-30-2024, 10:13 AM)Replying to BurnsideDawg

Seeds in a moist Paper towel, to plants 4 feet tall. Helps with my arthritis and no longer have to have a medical card ands spend a fortune. Dumbass comments from dumbasses like JC know it alll notwithstanding. He could use some to reduce the prick within his DNA

Fairly involved, but kind of fun and once you do it 2-3 times it becomes quite easy. Of course mine are hemp only plants, no THC  Smile
(04-30-2024, 12:29 PM)Replying to Doc Hollidawg
That shit just dulls my ass out. Hard to have any real fun when I toke. Just gotta chill somewhere and wait for it to wear off. Especially this new strong shit. Better back in the day when 1 drag would not put you in a coma.

when
[/quote]

LOL. JC does seem like a douche bag
(04-30-2024, 12:29 PM)Replying to Doc Hollidawg

when
[/quote]
Agreed..bring back ditch weed.

I have some older relatives that really get some pain management benefits from stuff like this..much better than popping pain pills.

Is the weed you grew better than what you get w/ med card?
(04-30-2024, 12:43 PM)Replying to Calhoun K9

Seeds in a moist Paper towel, to plants 4 feet tall. Helps with my arthritis and no longer have to have a medical card ands spend a fortune. Dumbass comments from dumbasses like JC know it alll notwithstanding. He could use some to reduce the prick within his DNA

Fairly involved, but kind of fun and once you do it 2-3 times it becomes quite easy. Of course mine are hemp only plants, no THC  Smile
[/quote]

Interesting.  How will hemp only gummies with no THC make tailgating more interesting?  I guess the lack of arthritis pain makes tailgating better.  Do you need a medical card to buy hemp only gummies with no THC?
(04-30-2024, 04:12 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

[/quote]

Interesting.  How will hemp only gummies with no THC make tailgating more interesting?  I guess the lack of arthritis pain makes tailgating better.  Do you need a medical card to buy hemp only gummies with no THC?
[/quote]

lol