Forum Jump:

Sweep 11-7!
Out scored Vandy 35-11 for the week end.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Made my weekend! Love sweeping the Dores. Actually look ford to playing Flarda
(05-05-2024, 03:19 PM)Replying to DawgDaddy

Listening on the radio and right after Condon hit the 3-run dinger in the 6th inning, you could pretty clearly hear on the broadcast a Dawg fan shout "Whistle now!"  The Dawgs' announcers cracked up and repeated it for any listening that might not have understood what he said. LOL!

Fock the Vandy Boys and they whistler...and his mother!
"But, we didn't come up here to take shots. We came up here to throw 'em." - Kirby Smart 11/13/2021
This has to help us getting the Host for Regional. Thanks Daddy.
That is awesome! Way to go Diamond DAWGS! Big Grin
(05-05-2024, 08:00 PM)Replying to ugafan49

Still got some work to do.  Need to finish above .500 in the conference.  If I recall, SC has a pretty high RPI, so the series this weekend is pretty huge.  Need to avoid a sweep and win at least one of the final 2 series.

Being greedy, win the series at SC and sweep the Gators is what I'd like to see.  They will come into Athens with nothing to lose, and playing the spoiler role.   So I don't think it's going to be that easy.

(05-05-2024, 03:31 PM)Replying to FeralDawg

That was the first time we've swept Vandy since 2003.