Forum Jump:

Paulaner Munchner Lager in the bottle, not can
is beer gold, magic, damn near perfection

https://untappd.com/user/karlae333/checkin/1290561376
(05-15-2024, 12:56 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

4.9% ABV hope you can handle it
(05-15-2024, 12:56 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

not sure what that has to do with anything. The Beer tastes great and if I want a bigger buzz I will simply drink more of them. I feel sorry for any guy whose manhood is predicated on the amount of alcohol in a beer. And if true, the guy is likely insecure n many other areas of his life.
(05-15-2024, 04:16 PM)Replying to Lololol, I was thinking the exact same thing. You appear to be new here. Hers a heads up….Toasty is both a head case and a pussy trying to squeeze and extra oz of muscle into his 160lb female frame 40 Watt

not sure what that has to do with anything. The Beer tastes great and if I want a bigger buzz I will simply drink more of them. I feel sorry for any guy whose manhood is predicated on the amount of alcohol in a beer. And if true, the guy is likely insecure n many other areas of his life.
[/quote]
Lol, I gotcha. I'm not going to get into any personal attacks here. But his response to my post about a beer that I think (others may not of course), seemed weird to me.

Go dawgs! More beer for everyone.
(05-15-2024, 04:24 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

According to jmac, a mod told him about 80% of the folks here have blocked Toasty. Says everything. I know I just added him to the STFU and stay out of my thread list
(05-15-2024, 04:16 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

[/quote]

If I’m drinking a craft beer thats heavier in nature, it better pack a punch or I’m just gonna drink some light beer and fucking bourbon

(05-15-2024, 04:31 PM)Replying to Calhoun K9

According to jmac, a mod told him about 80% of the folks here have blocked Toasty. Says everything. I know I just added him to the STFU and stay out of my thread list
[/quote]

Unlike Calhoun ladies,  the toast is not for everybody

Right  Blush

https://www.hairofthedawg.net/thread-3281.html

Quote:40 Watt
Commie Freeloader

Today, 12:01 AM

shocking that you of all people would pat himself on the back in public
did you pay though prickhead.com?