Forum Jump:

Called for a Checker Cab at 3:10 never came waited 1.5 hours .......
Finally called my daughter to get me a Lyft on her account. Came in 7 minutes. Gave a 1 star yelp review to Checker. They are 1.3 rated out of five. Will never use them again. Daughter will help me get Lyft on my phone and bring me in to 21st century.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
It ain’t that complicated, we use Uber sometimes when traveling..
Cool
I worked for Uber for a while till I crashed my car showing folks around instead of paying attention DeKalb Avenue reversible lanes, no longer there. Best to have a semi sexy lady driver on a bus to talk folks around Atlanta.
(05-21-2024, 05:17 PM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

agree, it is easier than getting a cab, usually cheaper, they provide better service, and you don't have to tip if you don't want to.  Cab drivers don't GARA whether you think they did a good job or not.  The whole 'medallion' limitation killed the economics of taxis.  Same story every time - take competition out, you get left with worse service at a higher cost.