Forum Jump:

Game Day Parking - What a sh*t show....
UGA / Parkmobile - four failed transactions before I finally got a spot in the Carlton Deck at $35 per game. This after getting booted from South Campus (Myers) deck to make room for Magillas.
Between making the bridge a ticketed area on game days and the perpetual screwing BM and ACC put on the non Magilla ticket holders and general fans, game days are becoming less and less compelling to attend.
(05-28-2024, 09:38 AM)Replying to Dawgma

Yep. Took me 'only' 25 minutes to get mine after multiple logins and snafus.
"But, we didn't come up here to take shots. We came up here to throw 'em." - Kirby Smart 11/13/2021
I think back to when everybody pulled their tires up on the sidewalk, all up and down Baxter Street and anywhere/everywhere else, and all you had to deal with was fending off the guys who would walk up to you and offer to "watch your car" for $10.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(05-28-2024, 10:22 AM)Replying to RockmartDawg

I used to drive over the sidewalk on Lumpkin and park in the lawn next to Clark Howell Hall.  People would pay thousands a year to park effectively 100 feet closer to the stadium.  That was the best.
(05-28-2024, 09:41 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

I stopped it all after the 2019 season. Haven't been to a game since then.
(05-28-2024, 10:35 AM)Replying to dncdawg

I used to drive over the sidewalk on Lumpkin and park in the lawn next to Clark Howell Hall.  People would pay thousands a year to park effectively 100 feet closer to the stadium.  That was the best.
[/quote]

Way simpler times, and way better.  That would definitely be El Primo parking!!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
(05-28-2024, 10:35 AM)Replying to dncdawg

[/quote]

I do apologize but the word on the street is that Jim Beam is the Best.
I tried and my total kept coming to $205 instead of $180 and I just closed out.  I'm only going to 4 home games this year so I'll just take my chances on parking in a "free" lot.
(05-28-2024, 12:54 PM)Replying to redpantsdawg

We old folk always need to get out and walk. So, the intramural fields definitely afford that.

(05-28-2024, 09:38 AM)Replying to Dawgma

We're in the same boat... got failed messages then looked in my email and had 3 confirmation numbers,,,wtf. Took 2 out of my bank account., Doubt I will ever get it straight
If you thought they squeezed every nickel out of you before, now that they are going to be paying players they are going to ask for your first born. The speed at which this has turned is shocking. Glad we won when we did.

[Image: 258s.jpg]

[Image: rfl_4919.jpg]
was lucky and got east green street parking lot, after boogs hall has closed.