Forum Jump:

40 Watt... Interesting story and song.
A guy named Robert Harrison has had quite a successful musical career, most notably with his band, "Cotton Mather". He's been based out of Austin, Texas for some time... seems to be where he has landed to stay. 

But, very early in his young adult life he and his girlfriend spent some time in Athens. This was in the 1980s. I'll not elaborate because this article tells the story. The article also tells of his writing a song called "40 Watt Solution", concerning his experiences at the 40 Watt club, in Athens.

So you think you got
40 watt solution
From the cattleman's rally
To a weekend in the Valley of the Dolls
And you're raising up the victory flag
But not the cause

Turn me on today
40 watt solution
It's a bitter state secret
That someone wrote down
And forgot what it was
The commission that determines those things
Is stoned of course

40 watt solution
To illuminate the tent of wasps
And send the whole nest reeling
40 watt solution
To enlighten a girl (who) wouldn't hurt my feelings

Villa Vargo's gone
Written off with Houston
So we're putting our vengeance
In the shadow of another time zone's fall
When the current hits your filament, man
We'll blow your bulb

40 watt solution
40 watt solution
40 watt solution
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen at the old 40watt circa ‘87..I still think about her.