Forum Jump:

2,169 miles
21 stages, 3 weeks of daily racing, massive climbs, 60 mph downhills, guaranteed wrecks and sadly, every 18 years years, a rider death. I understand American apathy towards the sport. but for me, the Tour de France is one of the greatest sporting events on the planet and is, hands down, the most physically grueling and dangerous competition on earth. Sepp Kuss, the Durango Kid, rated the 4th best climber in the world is gonna make the red, white and blue proud this year. 6/29-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4j991TH1qk
(06-07-2024, 12:26 PM)Replying to 40 Watt

4Sure
(06-07-2024, 12:26 PM)Replying to 40 Watt
My biggest disappointment in sports is Lance Armstrong. Cheater.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(06-07-2024, 01:31 PM)Replying to Top Row Dawg
My biggest disappointment in sports is Lance Armstrong. Cheater.
[/quote]
He got caught.  I wonder how many other cyclists found other ways to cheat and weren't or haven't been caught.
A lot