Forum Jump:

who ya got and why?
[Image: GPwlzLRWwAA3aqu?format=jpg&name=large]
I'd be fine if UNC won it all because I hate them the least of all of those places. I could live with NC State winning too.
(06-11-2024, 02:19 PM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

I agree, I want NC State to win the CWS, BUT, this thrade is about the Jello Shot competition
Advantage LSU
Hillbilly Vol fans will be sucking them down. UT
UT Fans will flock to Omaha and if any SEC school beside Florida wins I'll be happy because that means another SEC team joins the list Georgia started in 1990 as the first SEC Baseball champion.

Georgia 1
LSU 7
South Carolina 2
Vanderbilt 2
Florida 1
Mississippi State 1
Ole Miss 1

15 of last 34

SEC has won 4 in a row.

Meanwhile the ACC has won exactly TWO EVER Baseball championships.

Wake Forst 1955
Virginia 2015

Miami and Texas won a bunch before joining the SEC and ACC. We pick up 6 if we get to count Texas all time. Miami has 4.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]