Forum Jump:

Your picks for best players on the team this season?
Watched a lot of footage over the last month both on last 2 years teams and some of the new commits. Looks like Ladd McKonkey, Brock Bowers, Tykee Smith are all going to be missed. At the same time the recruitment looks impressive. 

You guys will know better than me but who on the current team are the key players, and who from the new guys are you looking forward to seeing. 

I think Carson Beck is going to have a big season, and im looking forward to seeing Zayden Walker and Taylen Taylor.

Go Dawgs!!!
(06-19-2024, 06:11 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg
Those guys are still in High school for this season. 2025 recruits.

I think Etienne transferring from Florida will help at RB. Lovett from Mizzou will be big at WR. Of course Beck slinging the ball. Mondon and Williams on D. Robinson the new DB.
[Image: iOvLDN1.jpg?1] [Image: 1VWtPlw.jpg?1] [Image: CK0zHIu.jpg] [Image: yTj6tPw.jpg?1] [Image: Nhc7kqD.jpg?1] [Image: J3gH23f.jpg?1] 
[Image: XL6hRLC.jpg?1] [Image: 5sF0KCy.jpg] [Image: Krtkq7L.jpg?2] [Image: zhgbCrH.jpg?1]
(06-19-2024, 06:42 AM)Replying to Top Row Dawg
Those guys are still in High school for this season. 2025 recruits.

I think Etienne transferring from Florida will help at RB. Lovett from Mizzou will be big at WR. Of course Beck slinging the ball. Mondon and Williams on D. Robinson the new DB.
[/quote]

Ah thanks mate. Never realised they were 2025 recruits. Yeah seen a few people saying similar about Etienne
Just tons of talent on this team. I am gun shy this year from putting too much expectation on any given player. We had a preseason all american that didn't look worthy of a scholarship most of the time (at linebacker).

I think its safe to say that Starks and Williams on defense are going to be fabulous. Mondon probably next on the list on defense, he's just always at the right place at the right time.

We've certainly got the talent on offense, and Beck has the potential to be legendary this season. But he's going to be doing it with much less of a 'go to' player than last year. I don't think people realize how extraordinary McHonkey and Bowser were. VERY VERY hard to replace those guys.

Carson Beck, Rara Thomas and Cash Jones are gonna rewrite the Georgia record books in 2024.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo9gqFfuuvmNFjnCG1XiY...rxeO8uwg&s][Image: 77839530-8057-4b13-a056-6e87dcc3f064.jpg]

[Image: 11382718.jpg]
(06-19-2024, 08:03 AM)Replying to wayxpython

Carson Beck, Rara Thomas and Cash Jones are gonna rewrite the Georgia record books in 2024.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo9gqFfuuvmNFjnCG1XiY...rxeO8uwg&s][Image: 77839530-8057-4b13-a056-6e87dcc3f064.jpg]

[/quote]

Cash Jones has the perfect local TV sports anchor name.  "Now, let's check in on sports with Cash Jones".
(06-19-2024, 07:59 AM)Replying to Concourse E

I think Bowers has the potential to be one of the best TE in the NFL. Very few who play his position have that speed

(06-19-2024, 08:10 AM)Replying to JC-DAWG83

[/quote]

Cash Jones has the perfect local TV sports anchor name.  "Now, let's check in on sports with Cash Jones".
[/quote]

Cash Jones is the one i know least. Ill watch some footage tonight

A new dawg fan from Scotland knows who Tykee Smith is.   

[Image: file.php?id=3352204]
We piss excellence.
Cool
(06-19-2024, 08:22 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

Isnt that difficult ffs ?

Watched all the highlights of games last season. Looked at all the players who were drafted, he went to Tampa. He looked a good player from what i watched. 

Im not new to football, have watched the NFL since 2009.
(06-19-2024, 08:44 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg

[/quote]

Watched all the highlights of games last season. Looked at all the players who were drafted, he went to Tampa. He looked a good player from what i watched. 

[/quote]

So the UGA 2023 highlights you watched are just ate up with TS23 making plays?.....Link please
(06-19-2024, 08:55 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

[/quote]

So the UGA 2023 highlights you watched are just ate up with TS23 making plays?.....Link please
[/quote]

Never said that at all. He made some plays on the individual team highlights, and also has his own highlight video which is linked below. 

Its pretty simple when players are drafted, to go and watch their highlights and also appreciate those kind of players will be a big loss. 

https://youtu.be/n9JaCe8hDFM?si=Fxt_RZNZw_hnZ5GM
(06-19-2024, 09:06 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never said that at all. He made some plays on the individual team highlights, and also has his own highlight video which is linked below. 

Its pretty simple when players are drafted, to go and watch their highlights and also appreciate those kind of players will be a big loss. 

[/quote]
how many Scots know meaning of the term "ate up"?
(06-19-2024, 09:08 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

In terms of what?
(06-19-2024, 09:12 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

In terms of what?
[/quote]

So the UGA 2023 highlights you watched are just ate up with TS23 making plays?  Would they understand that sentence even with the US southern slang term I used?
(06-19-2024, 09:17 AM)Replying to Toasty B

[/quote]
[/quote]

In terms of what?
[/quote]

So the UGA 2023 highlights you watched are just ate up with TS23 making plays?  Would they understand that sentence even with the US southern slang term I used?
[/quote]

Ate up as in the highlights videos are full of Tykee making plays, thats what i would have thought it meant. 
As said above, its pretty easy to find out who Tykee is and how popular he is.
(06-19-2024, 09:28 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg
[/quote]

In terms of what?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ate up as in the highlights videos are full of Tykee making plays, thats what i would have thought it meant. 
[/quote]

[Image: giphy.webp]
(06-19-2024, 09:33 AM)Replying to Toasty B

In terms of what?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You need yer hole brother
(06-19-2024, 09:34 AM)Replying to Scottishdawg

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You need yer hole brother
[/quote]