Forum Jump:

Retired yesterday
46 years in the IT field.  39 in management.  Time to let somebody else drive the boat.
congrats man! I have about 10 left
Congratulations! Well deserved, I am sure. I have been in the IT/telecom field now for about 43/44 years, and I'm tired of it. I just have a few more goals to reach and also trying to be wise about the whole thing, and then I am gladly going to retire.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Retired in '05. I have the best job ever now.
Congratulations hitdawg…every day is Saturday now, however be prepared to be as busy as you have ever been, just not with paid work…
wow, congratulations! Any plans for retirement other than enjoying the heck out of it?
Thumbs Up 
Congratulations.. I’m on the clock, 3 1/2 years, taking my 401k as early as I can.  Wish it was tomorrow.
I am enjoying every minute. Golf 3 days a week.
GATA. Laid it down 2 yrs ago. I was borderline workaholic and thought it would be hard for me. But no problems. Enjoy yourself!
(06-27-2024, 09:12 PM)Replying to LandDawg

same here.  Work dominated my life for 46 years.  GOing to figure out something different with the time I have left.
Congrats sir- enjoy your retirement. Right ON!!!!!