Forum Jump:

Dawgs, tight pants are probably one of the greatest things around
when it comes to fashion, at least for dudes into pussy like me.

Tit man, ass man or an everything man so long as the woman in question is not a man, and has a pussy….making me a pussy man......ya see Dawgs, all my fetishes and excitement towards women starts with one basic fucking tool or mechanism…and that tool or mechanism is their twats…

So that makes me a PUSSY guy, since the tits, ass, legs, don’t matter without the pussy…they’re nothing on their own…even though today’s theme for the site is cutting off the tits from the body and still matter….

So yeah leg hiking Dawgs, I like tight pants and there are ample tight pants around….if you leave the house, even for a minute, you will see at least one vagina fighting it’s way through a tight pant, tight short, fitness short, yoga short, bike short, wrestling short, one piece bathing suit that’s not quite a pant, but I’ll count it cuz it hugs the pussy…

So when it comes to fashion ya Pups, as someone who knows as much about fashion as I do, it is about the tight pant, let’s celebrate that. Amen.

[Image: xcgb2xmi7rb61.jpg]
[Image: y7nmjjkirco51.jpg]
[Image: eidjq0eij7f21.jpg]
[Image: 0oy6haa2srgb1.jpg]
[Image: 9nu84pozwqgc1.jpeg]
[Image: wj051ooturvb1.jpg]
[Image: 23qd0sq3sz951.jpg]
[Image: 4wffa2k1qwma1.jpg]
[Image: aracukbtd0881.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...bbc1f2fa0c]
[Image: ass-and-camel-toe-v0-xcg0abai1xla1.jpg?w...78efe1b52b]
[Image: qjiingmb7sh51.jpg]
[Image: natalie-portman-v0-nb5qrses0lqc1.jpg?wid...5751afa217][Image: What-Does-Camel-Toe-Mean.jpg]
lololololololololololololololololololololol.
I''ll "toe" the line