Forum Jump:

John Dyer, aka deadduckdawg, has passed away...
He was very patriotic and loved this country. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of guns as well as an impressive collection of them. He loved good guitar music and would talk your ears off about it. He enjoyed wood working and he was quite good at it. He was a dutiful husband, a loving father to his wife's daughters and a man who loved God. On top of all this, he was a great friend of mine. This one is going to hurt for awhile.
(07-15-2024, 04:17 AM)Replying to GibsonDawg

I am so very sorry!  He sounds like a great guy and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet him.  I know it's a tough time for his family and friends, including you, Gibson.
Sorry to hear this Gibby. God Speed to him and best to you and his family.
Very sad for us, but if he knows God as you said, he’s having the best day ever.

Very sorry to hear..............deadduckdawg was a legend.  He had some amazing stories, especially the one about his friend the Elvis impersonator out in Las Vegas.  Definitely no reason to go back to that other site now.
We are so sorry to hear about his passing, we pray for his family and friends.
I’m sorry you lost your friend, prayers for comfort and peace.
(07-15-2024, 07:18 AM)Replying to ugafan49

Sounds like someone I really would have enjoyed knowing. So sorry for his family, but it sounds like he is home. Thank the Good Lord for that.
Devastating news. He was one of the good guys. He was always insightful and funny. I am so sorry for his family and friends and pray for peace and comfort. RIP DDD
One of my top 5 posters of all time.... Damn

wow, very sorry to hear. I do remember the handle, but thank you for the details of a well lived life. Praying for all.

Great poster 
Dadeduck deciphers 90's lyrics was the best.  I'm sure we had beers in the same place at the same time in East Cobb.
Sad news. Never met him in person but he seemed like a good guy around here.
I pray for his family and friends.

Sorry Gibby...it's always tough...
Damn, Gibby, that sucks. John was one of one and a great guy. He will be missed. I'd occasionally meet John for lunch and counted him as a friend. This is a lesser world without DDD in it.
God bless him, all his friends and family.
Dang
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. It sounds like he's in a much better place, though.
John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

1 Timothy 2:5-6

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the witness for this proper time.

Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
Dang. Very sad to hear it. Agree with the sentiment above...one of the all time greats and always brought humor to the board.

Sad