Forum Jump:

Any of yall use a VPN for sports gambling?
If so which one..strictly for informational purposes..

I ASSume I can set my location to somewhere it’s legal..like most places not named Georgia.
Cool
a VPN can successfully mask your location to allow you to place a bet, but it doesn't always work as the major gambling sites have technology that allows them to verify state via IP address location. Secondly, if you win, you might have real challenges in collecting your winnings as that's when your real location becomes accessible to all (all being the site and the financial institutions that credit and debit transactions for them)

Your best "bet" is to get a local bookie. Start by calling your local sheriff's department or highway patrol office for names. They usually have a good record of the best ones in the area. If that doesn't work, DM Roga for some numbers. He's connected big time to dice rollers anonymous.
(07-17-2024, 12:21 PM)Replying to Branton

Good advice, or I could just ride up to Harrahs in Murphy.
Cool
(07-17-2024, 12:29 PM)Replying to McDonoughDawg

[/quote]

You could do that and also visit the new recreational marijuana shop in Cherokee NC. Feds can't tell Native Americans what to do and thus Smoky Mountain Cannabis was born. You have to be a card carrying member of Indian Nation until August and then all peoples of all colors are free to buy and consume. Of course, you can't transport it out of the area, wink, wink, which (you'd have to verify the specifics on your own) is huge. Byrson City, Nantahala, Waynesboro and all of the areas where I regularly fly fish are in the ZONE. Murhpy might be as well, and if its not, its just a few miles outside of it. You can thank me later for this critical piece of info.

McDoughnut's Gummies
(07-17-2024, 12:21 PM)Replying to Branton

Hold up, Roga's a bookie?

(07-17-2024, 03:11 PM)Replying to Branton

[/quote]

You could do that and also visit the new recreational marijuana shop in Cherokee NC. Feds can't tell Native Americans what to do and thus Smoky Mountain Cannabis was born. You have to be a card carrying member of Indian Nation until August and then all peoples of all colors are free to buy and consume. Of course, you can't transport it out of the area, wink, wink, which (you'd have to verify the specifics on your own) is huge. Byrson City, Nantahala, Waynesboro and all of the areas where I regularly fly fish are in the ZONE. Murhpy might be as well, and if its not, its just a few miles outside of it. You can thank me later for this critical piece of info.

McDoughnut's Gummies
[/quote]

DJ'D the wife and I have HIT that area for the day after Christmas for the last 4 years and missed this.  We did Bryson City two times, Wayesboro once and Franklin once.